Monday, September 3, 2012
1. A home schooling mom to 4 kids, 2 waiting in the queue.
2. A runner. It has taken me a long time to think that but I ran 120 miles last month so I think I am going to go for it.
3. A knitter
4. An occasional sewer
5. A Catholic who loves my faith and always feels like I have so much more to learn.
6. Really bad at returning phone calls.
7. Not that good about washing my face before bed. It is catching up with me now so away I scrub before bed.
8. A pretty new coffee drinker who uses way to much sugar and cream 2 times a day (the reason 120 miles did nothing for my waistline)
9. Easily excited about new things...not that great on following through with them...but I think I am getting much better.
10. Always changing my house around. Some how I have gotten Pete to go along with it.
11. Still really CRAZY about the guy who helped me make 6 kids, paints my walls and makes our bed.
12. Just now learning more and more about World War II and feeling completely overwhelmed by it all.
13. Usually running behind because I decide I have to write a blog post before rushing out the door for a baptism.
14. A hard worker!
15. A fun friend!
16. a blogger!!