Sunday, July 22, 2012
I am putting together the finishing touches on my Molly's 9th birthday. I love making them feel special and I try to make it simple, yet focused.
All these years , 9 of them, have come and gone. Her little face always has a smile and her hugs are warm and soft.
I feel the amazing-ness of everyday lately. I so deeply love these guys..these moments, their stories. I read a list of things from another blog the other day and it made me want to make a list of my own...
Things I Want To Do With Whats Left Of My Summer:
1. Take a bike ride with Pete
2. Swim at night with my kids..like me actually getting in the water.
3. Taking the girls to a movie as a surprise one afternoon.
4. Making from scratch pancakes.
5. Do a sewing project with Jack.
6. Bake with Lucy (alone)
7. Organize Drew's clothes
8. Organize my own clothes..ditch and purge.
9. Return phone calls
10. Read as much as I can to my 3 little people....
Just getting started..
But first..my 9 year old awaits....