Thursday, November 17, 2011
Here We Go...
Then you feel lower than low and you don't know where it came from , but you would like it to leave.But to be honest I know EXACTLY where mine is coming from...a few places....
1. A 4 year old that fights CONSTANTLY with my 2 year old
2. My 2 year old who ADORES my 4 year old and shows her that by SCREAMING her head off ALL DAY whenever there is a slight issue.
3. My 5 year old who seems lost unless he is being played with by a sibling..he can not play by himself or figure out what makes him happy AT ALL!!
4. ME...who has been yelling and loosing my cool way to much this week.
5. And Five..last but not least I have been told that I have....
Not exactly the news you are thrilled to hear 1 week before Thanksgiving, and before you have 6 guests coming for the week and 29 weeks pregnant feeling every bit as pregnant.
I cried yesterday for like a long time..then I thought.."How fun..you have been wanting to stop eating certain things for awhile now, now you have TO!!...no big deal. This is a challenge!"
But today the crying has continued...is it over the GB?? I don't think so. Yes I will miss my coke, and white chocolate mocha's, and whatever else I can't have...but I can do this.
The problem is I have no idea what to do. The clinic has not called back with my appointment date and time..so for right now I am eating chicken and drinking water.
In the end I know this feeling will pass. I will feel in control of my feelings and reactions again one day. I just hope it is soon.